- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
- Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement offers automatic nighttime chime shut-off option. Features three classic melodies: Westminster chime, Shubert's " Ave Maria" and Beethoven's "Ode to Joy". Hear your choice of chimes on the hour, with strikes on the quarter, half, and three-quarter hours.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
H. 84" (213 cm)
W. 23" (58 cm)
D. 13-1/2" (34 cm)