- Natural Walnut finish on solid Walnut hardwood, featuring knots, natural edges, and distressing that brings out the rich character of the wood.
- This contemporary live edge floor clock has metal accents finished in brushed nickel. Each clock is unique due to the natural characteristics of the solid hardwood.
- The dial features a raised center disc and vertical bar finished in brushed nickel with applied round hour markers finished in medium charcoal at the 3, 6, 9, and 12 positions. The hour and minute hands are also finished in medium charcoal.
- The stylish pendulum features a cylindrical bob with a round stick finished in brushed nickel.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery and two D sized batteries (not included).
- Adjustable levelers under all four corners.
- Simple assembly required.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1217
- Height 82.5" (210 cm)
- Width 23" (58 cm)
- Depth 14" (36 cm)
The Enzo Live Edge Floor Clock by Howard Miller may be available at Gladhill Furniture & Mattresses in the Middletown area. Please contact us to check availability.
Please note that the finish or fabric of this product in-store may be different than the photo currently pictured. Please contact your local store to confirm product pricing, availability, finish and fabric colors and promotional dates.
Metal, Wood, Live Edge
Dimensions & Specs
You might also like
Write a Product Review
Request More Information
Looking for more information? Simply fill out the form below and we will get back with you within 48 hours.