Contoured seating and padded footrests provide extreme comfort and the pillow pad armrests and subtle back wings give Miller's silhouette dimension and character. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support.
- Single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds
- Extended footrest
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.