Bay Bridge has the look of a family heirloom and the feel of brand-new upholstery. Look closer and you'll notice all the vintage details: tightly rolled arms, a rounded footrest, back and side panels lined with welt cord and nailhead trim, and round bun feet. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Reversible high-density seat cushion (extra-firm, high-resiliency cushion is also available)
- 19 in. wall clearance
- Power button allows you to smoothly recline to any position and is located discreetly between the seat and arm for convenient operation.
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Antique Gold nailhead trim (all nailhead trim options are available)