Foundations is a new, refined expression of modern rustic, defined by a minimalist style and relaxed comfort. The Foundations bar cabinet is sophisticated and ultra-modern. Bold lines and contrasting wood finishes make this cabinet a stand-out. Two touch-to-open doors enhance the sleek, minimalist look.
LIGHT SHALE finish on case top and end panels, and on interior exposed wood including drawer. DARK SHALE finish on bottom outer support ends (leg panels) and rails. Two doors with BRUSHED STAINLESS STEEL overlay and inlaid between doors. Soft-closing/self-closing door hinges. Magnetic catches behind doors. Behind the doors are a halogen light with automatic paddle switch, two stemware racks (holding four stems each rack) two 3/8" adjustable/removable tempered glass shelves - one full shelf and one partial shelf, and a mirrored glass back panel. Fixed shelf surface with soft-close drawer underneath with hand-pull cutout, with Bernhardt name plate and wrapped pad. (Drawer information: Drawer has French dovetails on front and English dovetails on back. Drawer has natural UV coated finish on drawer sides, backs, and bottoms. Oak drawer bottom. Bottom mount metal drawer guides.) Adjustable glides. Anti-tip kit and instruction sheet. NOT FOR USE WITH TV. SEE FAQ.
- Two-tone finish - Case in Light Shale finish and support panels and rails in Dark Shale finish
- Two soft-closing doors with brushed stainless steel overlay panel and inlay between doors
- Behind doors are two stemware holders (accommodating four stems each), two tempered, adjustable/removable glass shelves (one shelf is shallow), fixed bottom shelf surface, one soft-closing drawer with hand cut-out and wrapped pad, and one halogen light with paddle switch
- Mirrored glass back panel
- Adjustable glides
- Anti-tip kit
- Not designed to support TV &/or other media
- Specifications subject to change without notice
Care Instructions: Remove dust with a soft, dry cloth. Clean any smudging with a soft, slightly dampened cloth followed immediately by drying with a soft, dry cloth. If applicable, follow the grain direction when cleaning this item. Do not let liquids stand on surface.