Built low and long, the Dartmoor Collection scales to fit the architecture of a home. A plinth base keeps the linear aesthetic light and the drawers extra deep. Pulls are integrated into the drawer fronts adding just enough jewelry. Made with local and sustainably harvested solid Appalachian hardwood. Board-by-board lumber selection process captures the beauty of the wood. Built-to-order by a craftsperson who signs and dates the piece. Catalyzed lacquer top coat forms a clear, efficient, highly-protective barrier with a close-to-the-wood feel.
- Flush-fit inset drawer front
- Four sided precision drawer fit
- Clear, strong and stable solid ash drawer box
- Dovetail drawer box joinery
Drawers run smoothly on undermount soft-close, partial extension metal drawer glides.
- Dartmoor drawer and door fronts support use of Edge pull hardware only.